Welcome to the yeshiva website
The Yeshiva Tomchei Temimim - Brunoy was founded in 5707 - 1947, by the Previous Lubavitcher Rebbe. The establishment of this Yeshiva was a natural offspring of the original Yeshiva Tomchei Temimim, which had suffered many exiles in the course of the years, and finally found a permanent home in France. Before long, the Yeshiva became a home for all European Bochurim.
The Yeshiva opened its doors with a restricted number of students and an even more restricted financial situation. However it was balanced by an extreme spiritual wealth. It welcomed from amongst the most profound Chasidim of those times: R' Nissan Nemanow, R' Yosef Goldberg, R' Yisroel Noach Belinitzki, amongst others. With the constant encouragement of the Frediker Rebbe, and later of the Rebbe himself, the Yeshiva is honored the benefit of being under the Rebbe's Nesius.
Today, as it is we are approching our 70th anniversary, the Yeshiva welcomes over 300 students from all over the world. Numerous staff members work and are devoted to the Bochurim, in order to give them the opportunity to study according to the values of Tomchei Temimim.
In this site you can find all necessary information concerning Yeshiva, downloading documents, tuition fees and sponsorship opportunities to help support our Yeshiva through the web.