Parents and students, please note that at this stage, registration for the Yeshvia for the upcoming academic year has closed. It is still possible to register, but the names of those who register will be placed on a standby list.
If there are any cancellations or openings, we will contact you if we are able to accept your child. We hope for your understanding.
Dear parents and students שיחיו,
The process for applying to the Yeshiva is as follows:
- Submit this application form filled out by the applicant's current Yeshiva administration.
- Upon receiving the above-mentioned application form, parents are to complete this form and submit it as an attached document.
- The Yeshiva administration will strive to respond to applications during the month of Iyar.
- Should the applicant be accepted to the yeshiva the acceptance process is as followed:
- Parents will receive confirmation of the intention of the Yeshiva to accept the applicant pursuant to arranging tuition payments with the administration.
- Parents will receive an email from the Yeshiva secretariat with details regarding tuition payments.
- Once tuition has been arranged, a further email will be sent to parents confirming the applicant's acceptance to the Yeshiva.
- Please Note: Until the final acceptance email has been received (after arranging tuition payment) your son is not accepted and will not appear on the student register for the upcoming year.
- Please note: due to lack of space in the Yeshiva dormitory, some of the bochurim sleep in apartments located outside the Yeshiva property (a few minutes walk away). Dormitory assignments are generally alloted based on the order in which registrations were received, though in certain cases they are decided at the Hanhala’s discretion.
Wishing you much chasidishe Nachas,
The Yeshiva administration