The Yeshiva Tomchei Tmimim- Brunoy was founded in 5707- 1947, by the Previous Lubavitcher Rebbe. The establishment of this Yeshiva was a natural offspring of the original Yeshiva Tomchei Tmimim, which had suffered many exiles in the course of the years, and finally found a permanent home in France. Before long, the Yeshiva became a magnet for all European Bochurim.
The Yeshiva opened its doors with a restricted number of students and an even more restricted financial situation. However it was balanced by an extreme spiritual wealth. It welcomed the most distinguished Chasidim of those times: R' Nissan Nemanow, R' Yosef Goldberg, R' Yisroel Noach Belinitzki, among others. With the constant encouragement of the Frediker Rebbe, and later of the Rebbe himself, the Yeshiva is honored to benefit of the status of being under the Rebbe's Nesius.
Today, as it is celebrating its sixtieth anniversary, the Yeshiva welcomes over 300 students from all over the world. Numerous staff members work and are devoted to the Bochurim, in order to give them the opportunity to study according to the values of Tomchei Tmimim.
(It is strongly recommended to use the full screen option while visiting this website)